M6 11 to 10 tonight

Came down M6 tonight, around 7 pm ish, matrix sign said j11 to j10 closed.
Came off at 12 on 449, to get around it, right through Wolverhampton, sailed through in fact, expected a load of traffic, then re.joined at 10 (all without a sat nav btw…knock knock :laughing: ) looked at s/b traffic as I was going over junction bridge to re.join, traffic all seemed to be running ok.
Anybody know what the prob was…if there actually was one, just curious.

Just been reading it another jumper. Woman has been talked down and in process of reopneing it

where are you heading to rob?

m.a.n rules:
where are you heading to rob?

My work changed this week, done Scotch Wed and this morning, then loaded for E.Sussex 2 drops, so a bit of a change…(in a secret location in the Midlands at moment :laughing: )

ahh , that explains why you got back on the 6… ps there are no seceret parkups in the mids i dont know about… :wink:

ZB hell , they’ve sent me from Manchester to tip Poole Friday morning ,came down m6 , if I’d of know earlier I could of dumped that drop on you as just along coast from Brighton , you could of also done the Collection out of Shepton mallet as you know the farms round there , if I don’t get home fri night I’ll knowbwho to blame now

66D7D51E-DE97-4404-8431-F63E5BD902D6.jpeg

m.a.n rules:
ahh , that explains why you got back on the 6… ps there are no seceret parkups in the mids i dont know about… :wink:

Ahhhh…so you were going to tell me I could have joined the M5 without touching M6.

What you got me down as?..some kind of amateur? :neutral_face:
:wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thats why i always ask first and comment after. :wink: me no stoopid. safe journey mate …

robroy:
My work changed this week, done Scotch Wed and this morning, then loaded for E.Sussex 2 drops, so a bit of a change…(in a secret location in the Midlands at moment :laughing: )

I’m familiar with ‘Done Scotch’, or, when I’m loading in England being told I’m ‘Doing Scotch’. It’s not a big deal, (in fact it’s a good deal, it means I’m heading north).

Scots, generally, don’t like to be called ‘Scotch’.
It doesn’t bother me personally because, as a driver, I can see it in context.
Is there a similar phrase to this in England?

Going Geordie? Going Scouse? Going Brummie? Going entitled, smug, we’re just superior to you hicks Cockney?

(not accusing you of being a Cockney by the way Rob)

robroy:
Came off at 12 on 449, to get around it, right through Wolverhampton, sailed through in fact, expected a load of traffic, then re.joined at 10 (all without a sat nav btw…knock knock :laughing: ) looked at s/b traffic as I was going over junction bridge to re.join, traffic all seemed to be running ok.

Should of asked the M6 bad driver reporter, talking of which he’s gone quiet and his alias how strange

Good job you didn’t get the job , curtains cut ( southern scorned ) , never heard a thing , 4 others as well , had to wait 2 hours for a repair on curtain , then m31 Ringwood shut , chaos , what should of took 1 + hrs took 4 , & long tip so nowhere near getting back , & had such a easy week upto today , don’t like the stuff but need something to cheer me up ,goodnight

0A97D0DE-3F76-4A58-879F-D14FAFFFD9B6.jpeg

robthedog:
Should of asked the M6 bad driver reporter, talking of which he’s gone quiet and his alias how strange

Surprised that there’s been no mention of the container artic that smashed into a bridge at j14 yet :open_mouth:

robthedog:

robroy:

Pre.mod?

dozy:
Good job you didn’t get the job , curtains cut ( southern scorned ) , never heard a thing , 4 others as well , had to wait 2 hours for a repair on curtain , then m31 Ringwood shut , chaos , what should of took 1 + hrs took 4 , & long tip so nowhere near getting back , & had such a easy week upto today , don’t like the stuff but need something to cheer me up ,goodnight

No steak dinner again. Bet that Ginsters washed down well with a warm Carling… Mmm Layby Tramping what a life.

robroy:

robthedog:

robroy:

Pre.mod?

DickyNick and the snake both absent how strange