M58 12/03/2014 !!!!!

No injuries and not seen it reported in the local press very lucky.
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByRR6n … sp=sharing

:open_mouth: Wonder what happened there? Fell asleep at a guess, pulled up sharpish on other side though.

Not able to see if he’d hit anything on other side although a lot of smoke from trailer

amazing that there were no injuries or fatalities but it just shows how things get out of control so quickly

JESUS H CHRIST.

scotstrucker:
amazing that there were no injuries or fatalities

How do you know that?

dri-diddly-iver:

scotstrucker:
amazing that there were no injuries or fatalities

How do you know that?

1FLEETRENEGADE:
No injuries and not seen it reported in the local press very lucky.
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByRR6n … sp=sharing

coz it’s the very first thing the op wrote

:blush: :blush: Just checking you had you’re wits about you :wink:

dri-diddly-iver:
:oops: :blush: Just checking you had you’re wits about you :wink:

:laughing:

gus607:
JESUS H CHRIST.

+1 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Top quality crash barrier… :unamused:

Contraflow:

Hence the ongoing programme of replacement with concrete barriers

Bloody hell. :astonished:
I’ve heard that the UK is years behind the rest of the E.U. in installing concrete barriers.

Most of the French Autoroute network seems to be covered with the concrete barriers.

mds141:
Bloody hell. :astonished:
I’ve heard that the UK is years behind the rest of the E.U. in installing concrete barriers.

Most of the French Autoroute network seems to be covered with the concrete barriers.

Something to do with preferential EU funding allocations, perhaps? Them and the bosch seem to always get the first, and biggest dips!

I can’t work out why he did that, fell asleep?

TNUK CSI over to you

mickyblue:
I can’t work out why he did that, fell asleep?

TNUK CSI over to you

obviously a moonlighting flipflop stobarts driver supplementing his massive income working for an agency after passing his dcpc

Contraflow:

i don’t know if it true or not? but i was told a bit back that they’re only designed to stop a 2 ton vehicle

Drove westbound on that stretch yesterday, they have just straightened up the barrier for now.
Lot of oil stains in the fast lane.

i don’t know if it true or not? but i was told a bit back that they’re only designed to stop a 2 ton vehicle

Arnco in the central res was designed for a car, at 70 mph and a 30 degree angle. That combination would put the car back on the m/way

Those barriers are a waste of space those people I saw get killed a couple of years ago never stood a chance when an artic going up hill on the m5 destroyed the central barrier even under heavy breaking and when a car hits them about 7 out of 10 it sends the car back across all 3 lanes,makes me wonder south of Bristol on the m5 if those fences on the elevated section would stop u taking off like a glider if the worst happened