M56 Jcn 12

Heads up
runcornandwidnesworld.co.uk/ … /?ref=fbpg

Hopefully the contractors will make a catastrophic misjudgement with calculating the volume of concrete required.

And concrete over the heaving [zb]hole that is ’ Widnes & Runcorn '. It could be a huge HGV parking area (obviously excluding class 2 vehicles).

RuncornandWidnesworld:
“I’d like to thank everyone for continuing to drive safely through the roadworks whilst the works are ongoing.”

Well that didn’t last long :laughing: chesterchronicle.co.uk/news/ … r-10200913

On the first day :open_mouth:

eagerbeaver:
Hopefully the contractors will make a catastrophic misjudgement with calculating the volume of concrete required.

And concrete over the heaving [zb]hole that is ’ Widnes & Runcorn '. It could be a huge HGV parking area (obviously excluding class 2 vehicles).

HGV class 2?

Oh sorry, you mean VANS

PaulNowak:

eagerbeaver:

HGV class 2?

Oh sorry, you mean VANS

I think you mean, REAL lorry drivers :wink:

PaulNowak:
HGV class 2?

Oh sorry, you mean VANS

Funny you say that, The other week I got “You have a van today as its only 7 pallets”

I thought it was a new secret van that nobody knew about then I got the keys to a rigid… :unamused: :laughing:

Since when have they been called VANS■■?

Ever since it got under the skin of rigid drivers.

trubster:

PaulNowak:
HGV class 2?

Oh sorry, you mean VANS

Funny you say that, The other week I got “You have a van today as its only 7 pallets”

I thought it was a new secret van that nobody knew about then I got the keys to a rigid… :unamused: :laughing:

Since when have they been called VANS■■?

Ever since they don’t bend same things really vans rigids wheelbarrows lol

FFS Jeff!! Wheelbarrows? I am getting sick of wiping spat tea off my laptop. PMSL.