M56 J11 Closed?

Does anyone know if the M56 junction 11 is closed tonight? It was on Monday night. And they very helpfully didnt let anyone know till after J21a so I couldnt take the M62. Not sure if it was a one night thing or over a few nights. Cant find anything online

Cheers

Not sure about closed but it was saying long delays between 11 & 7 on the matrix about an hour ago.

ckm1981:
Not sure about closed but it was saying long delays between 11 & 7 on the matrix about an hour ago.

Oh good :frowning:
lol

It wasnt closed when I went past it today around 1pm. Saw the smouldering remains of a trailer though.

sinclair89:
It wasnt closed when I went past it today around 1pm. Saw the smouldering remains of a trailer though.

Yeah heard about that this morning. It was roadworks on Monday night though. All the way up the slip road and onto the daresbury expressway. Just wondered if it was a one night thing or for a few nights. I’ll find out soon enough!

I came up it about 9. Just 1 lane closed at that time as there is through the day now. Its pretty simple to come off at 12 and come back anyways.

Kerbdog:
I came up it about 9. Just 1 lane closed at that time as there is through the day now. Its pretty simple to come off at 12 and come back anyways.

Yeah thats what I did on Monday. But the round trip took 9hrs 32 mins. It can be done in under 9 if using J11 so just trying to preserve my driving times(ie not use my last 10hr driving day) if I can help it.

M56 J11 Night closures t’ween 03-Nov-2014 to 14-Mar-2015 (entry & exit slips)