M54 night closures

Heads up Guys…

shropshirestar.com/news/2014 … s-to-start

Somebody clever please improve on the link…Thanks

… Don’t look like ya getting too many replies to this posting Kate. Seems the locals have more to complain about on their commute to / from the midlands.
As I recall, the signs on the approach to Telford said, ‘Birthplace of British Industry’.
With the greatest of respect, I’ve always thought the M54 was the quietest road works free
stretch of road in the UK :slight_smile: .
It’s that time of year again… freedom for the jackhammer, road-roller & Christmas pudding brigade :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

safe travels.

simon1958.

Hey…matters not if anybody replies… Just might help somebody plan a route in advance…
Doesn’t affect me too much, I only go eastbound during the “night” hours on my way to work :slight_smile:

Hi Kate
Thanks for the post, seems they are ganging up on us with the M6 J10-8 south closed for 6 weeks of nights.

Always found the M54 to be one of the better motorways specially today flying back from wrexham on a friday :smiley:

Jeff.

The M6 being closed at Junction 10 is so not fair… It means I have to go along the A41 to West Brom now…far too many islands for my liking :slight_smile:

I like the M54 too… it’s the road home :slight_smile: