M5 tonight

My boy came across this one tonight,

I have a 2nd pic that shows front lights on so I’m wondering if she didn’t have her lights on and just had daylight running lights on …

nick2008:
I have a 2nd pic that shows front lights on so I’m wondering if she didn’t have her lights on and just had daylight running lights on …

I’ve seen loads of cars who aren’t displaying rear lights but seem to be lighting up the road infront of them. I just assumed they had day lights on and not realised. Just another example of the lack of ability and awareness of the average car driver.

Captain Caveman 76:

nick2008:

I’ve seen loads of cars who aren’t displaying rear lights but seem to be lighting up the road infront of them. I just assumed they had day lights on and not realised. Just another example of the lack of ability and awareness of the average car driver.

I can’t understand why the eu decided that only the front lights should illuminate and not the rear.

Captain Caveman 76:

nick2008:

While walking home from work last night I saw three cars within the space of about a mile happily being driven with no lights on at all, despite it being almost 1800hrs and completely dark.

How these people manage to dress themselves in a morning is beyond me.

Olog Hai:

Captain Caveman 76:

nick2008:

While walking home from work last night I saw three cars within the space of about a mile happily being driven with no lights on at all, despite it being almost 1800hrs and completely dark.

How these people manage to dress themselves in a morning is beyond me.

I agree ^^^^. Permanently illuminated dashboards are one cause of this too, factor in multiple drivers of the same vehicle and you have the perfect recipe for driving with no lights on. By that I mean eg I drive someone’s car that has auto lights and I turn them off in daylight for numerous reasons, then the regular driver jumps in and simply expects the lights to come on by themselves in the dark. They don’t, but as the dash is illuminated they think the lights are on.