M5 J4 earlier today

Wow :open_mouth:

Hope everyone involved is ok…

Reported in Express and Star.

The driver has treated for a hand and shoulder injury but did not require hospital care.

TNUKCSI? Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I’d say that unit is beyond repair tbh

El Deano:

The driver has treated for a hand and shoulder injury but did not require hospital care.

That’s good to hear.

El Deano:
TNUKCSI? Any ideas?

Going out on a limb here but I think he jackknifed it a bit :laughing:

someone should photoshop that pic to read top half,not top ham…lucky dude if he walked away to the rest room for a skiddie change…

And not to far away n/b M42 at j3a…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 34 southbound earlier today :confused:

Reef:

El Deano:

That’s good to hear.

El Deano:
TNUKCSI? Any ideas?

Going out on a limb here but I think he jackknifed it a bit :laughing:

There seems to be a DAF theme.

Reef:
Wow :open_mouth:

Hope everyone involved is ok…

The trailer and the bottom of the tractor unit were sat at Hopwood services for a while, this post explains it!

Actrosman:
And not to far away n/b M42 at j3a…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A tenner says he decided that slowing down on that slip was for ■■■■■■■…

Edit, he seems to have gone off road aswell. Either because something in front of him slowed/had stopped, and he carried to much speed to slow down, and needed to swerve, or maybe he nearly missed the exit, and cut across to late?

Yep chances are driver error. It’s been unbelievable the past few days on the roads. It does not seem to matter what the road conditions are snow,rain,ice or fog and the idiots won’t slow down.
Nose to tail driving like everything is completely normal. My god we need more police about to get these clowns off the road before they kill themselves or worse someone else. :imp:

And of course they will have been telling everyone how good and safe a driver they are for the last few years. :unamused:

Dr Damon:
Yep chances are driver error. It’s been unbelievable the past few days on the roads. It does not seem to matter what the road conditions are snow,rain,ice or fog and the idiots won’t slow down.
Nose to tail driving like everything is completely normal. My god we need more police about to get these clowns off the road before they kill themselves or worse someone else. :imp:

And of course they will have been telling everyone how good and safe a driver they are for the last few years. :unamused:

I thought you banned yourself?

xichrisxi:
I’d say that unit is beyond repair tbh

It’s certainly repairable but not necessarily economic to do so. If you happened to have a donor vehicle and idle workshop time it might possibly make sense. Damage to the top of the engine, from the trailer chassis, would be more of a worry than recabbing.

Does having all those extra wheels under the trailer mean he can now carry more weight?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk