M5 Death 31-5-2015

m.thisisthewestcountry.co.uk/new … n/?ref=rss
Going in to work Sunday night and the boards were flashing up “M5 Closed 25 to 26”
Well that’s a chuffin pain in the rear, can’t think of any roadworks planed…
Got the Desk Jockey to have a butchers and someone’s been hit by a truck.
Appears to be a fatality at the time and yes it was.

Hats off to PC plod everything open quite quickly.

Not sure if it was the truck or involved but an ASDA artic was on a lift ready to rock and roll. Between 25-26 northbound .

It gets me the amount of people that don’t understand how dangerous the motorway is…

Possibly a suicide,I guess the idea of a dangerous motorway is the idea behind him being there.

ckm1981:
Possibly a suicide,I guess the idea of a dangerous motorway is the idea behind him being there.

Not sure. It’s well known some numptys just use them as a direct walking route from a to b there was a case of a bloke up the midlands / Leciester way that was well known for going to the pub then walking back home via the motorway.

His lick ran out when he staggered into lane 1 and got.sliced in 2.by a car,

And the a50 he was apparently in a rush to keep his hours down as there aren’t enough truckers .but the way truckers are treated I don’t foresee any changes …cannon fodder

whoa whoa whoa, you mean we actually got a sign right? And pc plod opened it quickly, now hang on one second,

Oh, i was driving down the M4 a few weeks back and a sign said J8 M5 closed and I thought “what? I’m not going to the M5, why would I need to know that” Then it suddenly dawned on my, it MIGHT be for others around me who ARE going up there. Quite amazing this thinking of others to help them plan their journeys even if it doesn’t help me.