M40 South this morning 2 crashes

What the Zb are drivers on this morning !?
I was heading north on M40 and south bound around Warwick there was 2 multi car shunts in the out side lane in a 5 mile stretch FFs
So glad I was heading north

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Normal behaviour in the outside lane jammed up each others arse, unfortunately being copied by a minority of our flock in lorries, usually in the middle lane.

Removing the airbag and replacing it with a 12" spike would change behaviour sharpish, re-offending curtailled too :smiling_imp:

I thought the same going up the M1 to Sheffield, it was like every junction had a queue before the slip roads and lane closures due to breakdowns and tyres falling off.

Come now… we all know it’s not the drivers fault :unamused: …it’s the fact that some knobber in a suit many years ago thought that long, straight sections of road would be a safe place to drive along…what will they think of next? Something needs doing ASAP to save the sensible ones amongst us from these tailgating clowns …couple of chicanes very 5 miles or so to keep the old alert levels up maybe and the speeds down? :laughing: :wink:

It’s a Monday, lots of the poor confused lambs have not been behind the wheel of a motor vehicle for two whole days. Ample time for some folk to forget how to drive.

the maoster:
It’s a Monday, lots of the poor confused lambs have not been behind the wheel of a motor vehicle for two whole days. Ample time for some folk to forget how to drive.

Great one ,love it [emoji38]

Thankfully I’ve been parked up since 1:30 pm [emoji3]spent my time cleaning the inside of my cab

IDIOTS that follow vehicle in front to closely deserve all they get! Its SIMPLE, leave enough reaction / braking space. As for “professional” drivers doing the same then they deserve twice as much!