M3 Lorry Crash

Seems its all happening out there on the roads… :open_mouth:

gethampshire.co.uk/news/loca … ry-9830812

Firstly, hope all involved are OK!

Secondly: I’ll start the ball rolling on the TNCSI diagnosis, and suggest there was an error from someone wanting to use the sliproad.

Thirdly, I’ll refrain from jokes until it’s confirmed everyone is OK!

Lovely, 19t of treated sewage to sweep up. At least nobody will try and steal the load.

Looks like Saunders were recovering a white pick, and the tipper hit the IPV

SWEDISH BLUE:
Looks like Saunders were recovering a white pick, and the tipper hit the IPV

Correct.
gethampshire.co.uk/news/loca … en-9833232

Them IPV’s must be difficult to spot with all them big flashing lights. Second one hit in a month. But saying that, I know NO facts so shouldn’t assume I suppose. Hope all involved, especially recovery lads, are ok.

Reckon he braked hard and swerved to avoid that ambulance sat on the slip road.

I know that sewage stuff is light but why do all the firms like Viridor, Clywds, G Webbs etc all have such big bodies for muck shifting? Do contaminated loads have to stay below the top of the body?
And also the above seem to go like the clappers, esp’ Clywds.

I know it’s too early to assume anything but it beggers belief how drivers don’t see something huge with flashing lights all over it. It’s not like it’s a blind bend.

Same thing happened on the A34, same long straight stretch no more than 1 mile apart yet somehow in the space of a few months 2 crash cushions were ploughed into at night.

Perhaps the hours drivers are forced to do to get two jobs paying one tax should stop for the public’s safety

Muckaway:
I know that sewage stuff is light but why do all the firms like Viridor, Clywds, G Webbs etc all have such big bodies for muck shifting? Do contaminated loads have to stay below the top of the body?
And also the above seem to go like the clappers, esp’ Clywds.

i know an o/d on Clwyds…a few years ago they were taking the animal carcases to landfills during the foot and mouth (?) outbreak.

looking at it he has obviously impacted with a roadwworks vehicle, was not sure until I saw the wagon in the bushes

Has anyone else noticed that tanker sitting in the middle of the M3 between the M25 and Lightwater? It’s got the remains of a Co-Op logo on it, so I’m guessing it was a milk tanker, but how did it get onto the central reservation?

IndigoJo:
Has anyone else noticed that tanker sitting in the middle of the M3 between the M25 and Lightwater? It’s got the remains of a Co-Op logo on it, so I’m guessing it was a milk tanker, but how did it get onto the central reservation?

used for water :slight_smile: