M26 fatal

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=112575&hilit=m26+crash

Driver sent to prison .

Information here commercialmotor.com/latest-n … _|_News_CM

six and a half years for each death and three and a half years for each injury,and he gets six and a half years total after reductions were taken into account,dont make sense

Pathetic sentence. At least 6.5 years for each death should be served one after the other. Then a lifetime ban and told “don’t ■■■■■■ come back.”
I’m sure someone will try and excuse his behaviour.

And a 7 year ban?
6 1/2 years ban, IF he serves that long (doubt it), will mean a 6 month ban (in the UK?).
But why worry, as soon as he is out, fly home, BUY new licence and say to new boss, Yes I have UK experience

Three deaths and three serious injuries and he’ll most likely be freed on licence in just over 3 years. So much for justice.

And a 7 year ban?
6 1/2 years ban, IF he serves that long (doubt it), will mean a 6 month ban (in the UK?)

Think driving ban’s now begin when the prison sentence has finished.

Wont matter where hes from as soon as he is home he will be driving

Reported yesterday that in some areas 25% of the prison inmates are foreign nationals. I don’t agree with sending them home to serve their sentence, but I do think that their own governments should be footing the bill for the expense of incarcerating them.

cav551:
Reported yesterday that in some areas 25% of the prison inmates are foreign nationals. I don’t agree with sending them home to serve their sentence, but I do think that their own governments should be footing the bill for the expense of incarcerating them.

Looking at the other thread - it should be pointed out that the line above does NOT indicate that the imprisoned perps are Australian btw.

En-massed prisoners might have been a couple of centuries back - but time has moved on, even if no one noticed. :sunglasses: