M26 crash this morning

How did the van end up there ?

One for Tnet CSI me thinks …

Just seen a thread already on this = viewtopic.php?f=2&t=112575

It was an Eastern European riding his cycle home after a shift at stobarts. Think that covers most of the bases!

scaniason:
It was an Eastern European agency driver riding his cycle home after a shift at stobarts. Think that covers most of the bases!

Fixed it for you :slight_smile:

IMO van got spun around for pulling in too soon, can’t think of any other way of it getting like that.

Knew I’d forgotten something! Agreed about the van though, looks the most likely option

According to the news reports, one of the vans involved was towing a trailer. I wonder if - if he did pull in too soon - he just forgot about his trailer?

The road was back up because of a earlier fire on m25 reckon the truck has not seen the stopped/slow traffic and gone in back of it.

Sadly this has just been changed to a 2 person fatal crash did not say if it was the kids or adults that died

3 Taliban involved by the look of things

It was an East European agency worker who worked at stobrats riding his push bike down the middle of the road

All bases covered me thinks

Seriously hope all are well

dafpower:
It was an East European agency worker who worked at stobrats riding his push bike down the middle of the road a one way street the wrong way with no lights and a 5th-wheel greased high viz on.

All bases covered me thinks
Does that fix this one. :unamused:

Seriously hope all are well

Alas, I’ve just read the bbc release that two have died. A bit more serious than we all thought I think. :frowning:

News said some one has been arrested for the death of 2 French people

The Biker:
News said some one has been arrested for the death of 2 French people

The radio stated that a truck driver has been arrested
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27064232

bradthinks:
The road was back up because of a earlier fire on m25 reckon the truck has not seen the stopped/slow traffic and gone in back of it.

Sadly this has just been changed to a 2 person fatal crash did not say if it was the kids or adults that died

you probably heard by now but the fatals were a 16 yr old girl and a female adult