M25

Is it I don’t think so.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest … eatherhead

I agree,we have all seen a lot worse than that,i reckon it’s the amount of time it took to clear they are on about.

No where near the worst ever incident. I saw the remnants of the crash after spending 6 hours in the waiting traffic.
A foreign national (low loader) had smacked a bulker up the arse and caved his cab in (Renault T cab) and there seemed to be airbags that had deployed from everywhere inside the cab. He had 2 large farm muck spreaders on board but the back 1 had partly fallen off during the crash. Looking at the state of his cab, I wouldn’t be surprised if his injuries where less than expected with the amount of airbags that I could see.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

Spilt petrol over all lanes :unamused:

toonsy:

Maybe Farmer Barleymow is running petrol muckspreaders now to avoid the tax implications of diesel vehicles?

Les Shoes:

toonsy:

Maybe Farmer Barleymow is running petrol muckspreaders now to avoid the tax implications of diesel vehicles?

Possibly. He’s also very lucky having them fully tanked prior to transit and delivery…

toonsy:

Les Shoes:

toonsy:

Possibly. He’s also very lucky having them fully tanked prior to transit and delivery…

:laughing:

I think they are defining “Worst” as “being stuck in the tailback the longest time”… No thought for anyone injured or killed as per usual, of course. :angry:

From the pic, looks like Felipe ran into the back of the bulker while it was on the HS

And just seen this about the M6… couldn’t be caused by tailgating could it?? Nah…surely not [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actrosman:
From the pic, looks like Felipe ran into the back of the bulker while it was on the HS

And just seen this about the M6… couldn’t be caused by tailgating could it?? Nah…surely not [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bulker had ran something up the arse aswell because there was damage to his front end below the bonnet and it must happened in lane 1 as that’s where the low loader was when I went past and the bulker had been moved to the hard shoulder.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4