M25 Today

Was shut all morning was it not, I went anti clockwise, judging by what I saw it looked like someone jumped from the bridge, as there was something covered on the road infront of an artic and 2 or 3 other artics stopped, did not look like a smash or anything.

They shut the bridge as well, and on the radio it was referred to as an incident which they tend to do with the railways when someone has jumped infront of a train, instead of referring to it as an accident.

Cant find anything on the news about it, probably if its a fatalaity they are waiting to contact the relatives.

What gets me is why jump onto the M25, ok you want to end your own life, thats your choice, but why not jump off a cliff instead of traumatising the driver that hits you, or even killing other people when they try to take avoiding action. Ok its probably they want the instant kill thing so they dont think about it, but just buy a gun or something ffs.

http://www.hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/hertfordshiremercury/displayarticle.asp?id=422818

Ah so suicide it is then, as a general rule people dont just fall off bridges.

Dogmatix:
Ah so suicide it is then, as a general rule people dont just fall off bridges.

:laughing: :laughing: that is true.

Must of worked for our company bubsy :slight_smile: got sick and tired of francis…

But if he did “Accidently” fall off then my kind regards to his family :frowning: