M25 this morning

Forward facing cameras, don’t you love them. Guessing the car needed some encouragement to change lanes.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ4Ej7h0EB4

Crazy fool

crap driving by fiesta and downtons…ohh and btw…grass

See it daily nothing new here.

Fiesta should have slammed his anchors on and claimed for the rest of his life, thats what most people do nowadays. He/she would never have worked again!

Idiot should of moved over that is a good cam mate what make is it?

You see this kind of stuff on every motorway, every day.

Bad driving from both vehicles but it does wind me up when you see middle lane drivers cruising at 55ish with an empty inside lane as far as the eye can see.

The trouble is I’ve seen traffic cops cruise past and do nothing about it. They don’t seem to have a problem pulling trucks on the hard shoulder to discuss crap like coloured lights so why not the middle lane muppets

This kind of thing seems to be on the increase due to loads of drivers having slowed to 55-60 trying to save fuel without shaking off the middle lane mentality.

Cheers
Neilf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Can’t see what the car driver did wrong.
Looks to me that the car was keeping a sensible gap from the vehcile in front.

Lorry driver on the other hand, complete tool!!!

Someone should email a copie to downtown.

rambo19:

Unfortunately I can’t make out the reg or a fleet number, or else it’d be easy to report

Downton driver is loaded and climbing a hill! Trying to get past a slower one but then like an arse carries on up the hill and doesn’t move to the left! That’s what he did wrong! That looks like the M40/M25 north! No average speed cameras on that stretch!

Oh and yes watch what your doing as someone could be filming you and worse post it on a truck forum! :unamused:

rambo19:

Stick to your bus mate! :laughing:

iangam:
Forward facing cameras, don’t you love them. Guessing the car needed some encouragement to change lanes.

And oblivious to the slow climbing lane were you when filming!
Maybe Mr Downton wouldn’t be tailgating a car if you were paying more attention to your own lane discipline! :grimacing:

dessy:

iangam:

And oblivious to the slow climbing lane were you when filming!
Maybe Mr Downton wouldn’t be tailgating a car if you were paying more attention to your own lane discipline! :grimacing:

HaHa, it was Jt 5 and the slow climbing lane is actually a slip road if you watch the clip again you will see the chevrons at the start therefore there is nothing wrong with my lane disapline, oh and I wasn’t filming its a fixed camera.

Eddie223 heres a link to the camera, only a cheap one but does the job,
ebay.co.uk/itm/260899880692

Yes Redhill! Nice big dip both west and eastbound! At least you left him a space to pull into! :wink:

commonrail:
crap driving by fiesta and downtons…ohh and btw…grass

OP didn’t grass on him, it was another you tube user who did.

Not brilliant by the Downton driver, I would have almost said fair enough if he’d have just been close to wake the car up to move on a bit till he could move in to lane 1 & complete the overtake. What was the point of staying in lane 2 all the way? :confused:

iangam:

No he didn’t. He was right to stay on the middle lane, as there was slip road from the left. Someone might be entering the motorway from there, and he could not see him, as you were in his way… So he might be in the middle to allow in case that someone wanted to join the traffic in front of you… (I am playing devil’s advocate again).

Don’t take me wrong, I am all against middle lane hoggers, but this short film does not give us the whole story…

As for downton driver - well, that guy was an idiot, of that I am sure.

dessy:
Downton driver is loaded and climbing a hill! Trying to get past a slower one but then like an arse carries on up the hill and doesn’t move to the left! That’s what he did wrong! That looks like the M40/M25 north! No average speed cameras on that stretch!

Oh and yes watch what your doing as someone could be filming you and worse post it on a truck forum! :unamused:

Could be worst be posted on Facebook :smiley:

dessy:
Yes Redhill! Nice big dip both west and eastbound! At least you left him a space to pull into! :wink:

Dessy , you know the M25 well then :unamused:
Jnc 5 is where the A21 joins , near Sevenoaks, the only hill there is the one coming down from junction 4 , about 2 miles back :unamused:
And yes Orys , the Downton driver did have every right to be in the middle lane not knowing what was joining from the slip, but did he have to be that close to the car in front? And for so long !

pierrot 14:

dessy:

Dessy , you know the M25 well then :unamused:
Jnc 5 is where the A21 joins , near Sevenoaks, the only hill there is the one coming down from junction 4 , about 2 miles back :unamused:
And yes Orys , the Downton driver did have every right to be in the middle lane not knowing what was joining from the slip, but did he have to be that close to the car in front? And for so long !

I know! I noticed after but couldn’t be arsed to correct the post! :laughing:
The M25 looks the same all over in narrow view cameras! Know what I mean? :grimacing: