M25 protest

Why do the police close the M25 just because protesters are climbing on the bridge ,they will not fall they are fastened on I think it is wrong to cause all that congestion ,just ignore them

Double post from y :smiley: esterday?

My mate was having a melt down over his load being bounced at 3663 paddock wood ( think it was 3663 ) , he was 2 hrs late apparently because of m25 issues , not there problem , we’re refusing it
He was going mental over the protestors , but why , just ring the company / boss up and let them worry / sort it out , I know it’s frustrating but it’s not worth having a heart attack over it ,
I know what your getting at fuse , but no-one is going to take a blind bit of notice over what a lorry driver thinks , and at end of the day we’re getting paid so let the bosses / mp,s etc sort it out / worry about it

■■■■■■■ tossers , stuck at m23 / m25 for ZB hours today lost 3 1/2 ZB hours , if I was 20/30 I’d of got up the ZB gantry & draged the ZB down coppers are ■■■■ , mps are ■■■■ , if I don’t get home I’m going to drive over the ■■■■■■■■ tomorrow

Because if the police leave the motorway open, drivers will slow down to look at them and crash into each other.

rambo19:
Because if the police leave the motorway open, drivers will slow down to look at them and crash into each other.

Yep and it’s the same over here. Anything happens and the brakes go on and the shunts start. How long would it take for the coppers to drag 'em off and lock 'em up?

dozy:
[zb] tossers , stuck at m23 / m25 for ZB hours today lost 3 1/2 ZB hours , if I was 20/30 I’d of got up the ZB gantry & draged the ZB down coppers are [zb] , mps are [zb] , if I don’t get home I’m going to drive over the [zb] tomorrow

Not worth worrying about it or having a heart attack over it is it Doxy■■? Lol

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk