M25 Kent tuesday

Anyone stuck in the jams Tues afternoon? Shut both ways 4-6 and the M26 closed at one time. Didn’t have a lot of time left so came off A2 and parked up

A HATO was dealing with a crash and struck by a car and died at the scene. A very sad day for us. RIP.

Just released: A Dartford Traffic Officer was sadly killed at J5 M25 this afternoon whilst responding to a RTC that left debris in the road. Whilst clearing this debris, he was struck by another vehicle and despite the best efforts of the Ambulance Service he was pronounced dead at the scene.

Rip
Sad day sad day, I never knock the job these guys do,yeh to some people there plastic plod etc but this goes to show the dangers of working on britains heavily congested road network

RIP colleague, condolences to family, friends and crew mates. :frowning:

RIP Hato chap, very sad loss. My sincere condolences, I’ve been helped by the patrol in that area after a front wheel blow out.

Regards
Dave Penn;

A Dartford Traffic Officer was sadly killed at Junction 5 of the M25 this afternoon whilst responding to a RTC that left debris in the road. Whilst clearing this debris, he was struck by another vehicle and despite the best efforts of the Ambulance Service he was pronounced dead at the scene. RIP, our thoughts are with his family, friends and colleagues at this tragic time.

This post was lifted from Facebook but I have been asked to remove the officers name.

A sad day this chap went to work and never got home, lost his life whist trying to assist others, RIP, condolances to family friends and workmates who have all lost a loved one.

Any mention if the driver stopped?

You have to be blind and stupid to not notice HATO in full hi-viz.

kentonline.co.uk/kentonline/ … msley.aspx