M25 delays on anti-clockwise.J8.Thursday27th

About 15 miles of stationary traffic.Italian artic and a few cars collided.Road shut for a sweeper to clean up fuel spills.Some drivers taking a rest period on the hard shoulder.Bet the national express gatwick bound passengers never made their flights.This was about 17.00 ish.

The M25 has been a pain in the arse all week, i dont think there’s been a day without some sort of drama in the roadworks, plus the gas leak that shut it off completely on wednesday.

joined the m25 from m3 just before 6pm. finally cleared it at 22.30pm

this post got me and the bread-knife thinking…wonder what the biggest jam/delay has ever been on that crappy m25 since it was fully opened? i can just vividly remember the qe2 bridge being completed… :question:

wirralpete:
joined the m25 from m3 just before 6pm. finally cleared it at 22.30pm

Yep, was there about the same time. Joined at about 6pm (strangely enough from the M3) finally reached Clackett’s and pulled card at 11pm

I went round it down the A25 from guildford but still got stuck behind a romian truck doing 20 mile an hour.
got closed the next day at junction 6 due to a fatel involving a motorbike and an 8 x 4 sheet of plywood who ever lost that will be in the ■■■■ up to their neck

Yep, was there about the same time. Joined at about 6pm (strangely enough from the M3) finally reached Clackett’s and pulled card at 11pm
semtex you might have seen the 2 russian volvos, driver told me he was going to sleep, him and his mate moved over onto the slip road for oncoming traffic at junc 9 then started to reverse up it as cars where coming down it to join the chaos!.

Saw the cops turning traffic down the other way,and the driver that lost his plywood has handed himself in to a police station for the fatal RTA with the bike.