M25 cobham services

I understand these services open today after junc 10 weybridge (a3) i aint driven past junc 10 before but with me sometimes doin a trunkfrom chesterfield to weybridge theres nowhere to park except double yellows on the estate and id never get back to toddington in time, is it worth goin down the 25 to these new services or is it too far down folks?

Just past jnc 10and exit in both directions.

excellent stuff can have a good comfortable break now when i go there pmsl

It’s about time. I passed it a couple of weeks back and it looked nearly completed.

Yes now open but don’t look like many lorry spaces as I passed today

Somewhere new for selfish ■■■■■■■■ to ruin in no time at all.

not that many truck spaces, however there was a large area still coned off that maybe truck parking when finished. Huge kerbs to back up to, so I opted to leave and keep the bottom of my trailer in one piece.

bigvern1:
Somewhere new for selfish [zb] to ruin in no time at all.

Wonder if all the sausage jockeys will get in there, instead of them lay-bys on the A3! :grimacing: :grimacing:

what happen to the slip road to rejoin the 25 anticlock wise its so short , i only managed 45 mph by the end of it so i used the hardshoulder as well and thats only in a mini wheeler.

It’s been open a few weeks already.

It’s even got a greggs, but the damned place is never open when I’m up for a break there. :frowning:
(McD’s is, but there’s only so much of that you can take.)