M25 Clockwise now!

This might be of help to anyone heading that way,
Here is the latest information on the Breaking News

M25 Essex | Clockwise | Serious incident, road closed
13-09-2012

The M25 is closed clockwise between junction J27 and J28, due to a serious incident.

Further updates will be posted as available. For live traffic information, please select highways.gov.uk/traffic

Now THERES a road that needs to become a managed motorway all the way around, traffic sensors, average speed cameras and variable speed limits would surely help around the whole system.

This is one of the many well overcrowded roads that actually needs to be fully managed.

You can’t trust the motorists after all.

No seriously…

I’d be in a state of shock if it was’nt a foreign lorry caused it. :angry:

pavaroti:

I passed it just before the air ambulance landed, there was a car upside down, very mangled and burnt out but some one was still trapped inside.

Didnt seen any foregin lorry drivers anywere…

Madguy :smiling_imp:

pavaroti:

Don’t TAR all foreign trucks with the same brush, just the east european’s :smiley:

madguy:

pavaroti:

I passed it just before the air ambulance landed, there was a car upside down, very mangled and burnt out but some one was still trapped inside.

What■■? And you saw a charcoaled body just sitting there not covered up??

FarnboroughBoy11:

madguy:

pavaroti:

Well if were getting technical, it was badly scorched and the engine compartment was burnt out, fire brigade on hand, but the car was upside down and there were about ten fire men and paramedics knelt on the road doing something around the car and as the air ambulance was approaching to land I would pressume there was still someone trapped inside.

dont know anything definate, just what i saw.

Typical, the foriegner did’nt even bother to stop. :unamused: :smiling_imp:

madguy:

FarnboroughBoy11:

madguy:

pavaroti:

Well if were getting technical, it was badly scorched and the engine compartment was burnt out, fire brigade on hand, but the car was upside down and there were about ten fire men and paramedics knelt on the road doing something around the car and as the air ambulance was approaching to land I would pressume there was still someone trapped inside.

dont know anything definate, just what i saw.

Sounds pretty serious!!! And thanks for being a bit more technical and clearing that up for me :wink:

Well i guess that explains the traffic jam anticlock at j28, Madguy having a good gawp at an rta. :imp:

Geoffo:

pavaroti:

Don’t TAR all foreign trucks with the same brush, just the east european’s :smiley:

And the Belgians :stuck_out_tongue:

schrodingers cat:
Now THERES a road that needs to become a managed motorway all the way around, traffic sensors, average speed cameras and variable speed limits would surely help around the whole system. This is one of the many well overcrowded roads that actually needs to be fully managed.You can’t trust the motorists after all.No seriously…

No, cockneys just need to indicate left, and return to the inside lane AFTER OVERTAKING! :grimacing: it’s not hard, it’s just in the highway code! :unamused: :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Wheel Nut:

Geoffo:

pavaroti:

And the Belgians :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah. Shove It Wheel Nut… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: