M25 Anti Clockwise

Anybody else stuck in this crap?

between j4 and 2? 15 mins delay due to heavy traffic,apparently

I’m up past the M1.
Two and a half hours from the A1.
Fun and games.

Steve66:

What a cr@p location, That’s the sort of location information why the signs are widely set :laughing:

God help recovery trying to find your addresses or if you were a load planner writing the notes out :laughing:

Traffic England:
Breaking News
M25 | Hertfordshire | Anti-Clockwise | Incident | Severe Delays

There are severe delays on the M25 anti-clockwise in Hertfordshire due to a serious incident closing 2 lanes at J21A.

Traffic heading for the Midlands should consider using the M11 and A14 or A1M and A14.

Due to the severe delays drivers are advised to allow plenty of extra time for their journey or consider alternative routes.

Last updated on: 27/05/2015 16:47

Ask Gafferjim to explain what a marker post or driver location sign is :grimacing:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driver_location_sign

“There are severe delays on the M25 anti-clockwise in Hertfordshire due to a serious incident closing 2 lanes at J21A.”

This serious incident is involving 3 lorries…One driver airlifted with serious injuries. Be thankful you’ll be going home at some point today, alive.

Kate:
“There are severe delays on the M25 anti-clockwise in Hertfordshire due to a serious incident closing 2 lanes at J21A.”

This serious incident is involving 3 lorries…One driver airlifted with serious injuries. Be thankful you’ll be going home at some point today, alive.

Amen !

That jct always seems to be the news,for one thing or another.

Kate:

Amen !

That jct always seems to be in the news,for one thing or another.

Steve66:

How did you post this is your driving? :open_mouth:

The-Snowman:

Steve66:

I doubt it as he was “stuck” in traffic and this normally means going nowhere fast. :wink:

speedyguy:

Steve66:

What a cr@p location, That’s the sort of location information why the signs are widely set :laughing:

God help recovery trying to find your addresses or if you were a load planner writing the notes out :laughing:

Traffic England:
Breaking News
M25 | Hertfordshire | Anti-Clockwise | Incident | Severe Delays

There are severe delays on the M25 anti-clockwise in Hertfordshire due to a serious incident closing 2 lanes at J21A.

Traffic heading f or the Midlands should consider using the M11 and A14 or A1M and A14

Tell it to someone who gives a crap :smiley: .

Due to the severe delays drivers are advised to allow plenty of extra time for their journey or consider alternative routes.

Last updated on: 27/05/2015 16:47

Ask Gafferjim to explain what a marker post or driver location sign is :grimacing:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … anker.html

bald bloke:

The-Snowman:

Steve66:

I doubt it as he was “stuck” in traffic and this normally means going nowhere fast. :wink:

Vehicle can be stationary,with handbrake on and in neutral and its still illegal to use your phone. I know because I moved my phone while at traffic lights and ended up with a £150 fine and three points for my trouble. I was not amused as apparently that means its safer to leave your phone sliding around the dash where it might fall and get wedged under a pedal.

bald bloke:

The-Snowman:

Steve66:

Have a bit of this :smiley:

FB_IMG_1432761560485.jpg

Interesting thing I noticed from the Mail story was a close up pic of the air ambulance from what I assume was a car. I thought they had to shut both sides if it landed. If they didn’t for that thing landing, why did they subsequently shut it?

The-Snowman:

Steve66:

I was actually parked in the third lane of a four lane carriageway.
Engine off.
Feet up.
Are you going to have something to say about that too?

Steve66:

Pull your head in and calm down you arrogant git.
It was a joke ffs

bazza123:
Interesting thing I noticed from the Mail story was a close up pic of the air ambulance from what I assume was a car. I thought they had to shut both sides if it landed. If they didn’t for that thing landing, why did they subsequently shut it?

They do shut both ways for landing but once it’s landed and waiting at scene for the doctor to administer aid they open the road up again. They’d shut it both ways again as it flys away again.

Interesting how both radio and paper are reporting it as 3 trucks and a tanker. Are tankers not classed as trucks now?

m1cks:

bazza123:

They do shut both ways for landing but once it’s landed and waiting at scene for the doctor to administer aid they open the road up again. They’d shut it both ways again as it flys away again.

Interesting how both radio and paper are reporting it as 3 trucks and a tanker. Are tankers not classed as trucks now?

I think the media get excited if a tanker is involved, the fact that it was a flour tank doesn’t seem to matter.

The-Snowman:

Steve66:

Pull your head in and calm down you arrogant git.
It was a joke ffs

:smiley:

speedyguy:

Thanks for that. Didn’t know about them. :open_mouth: Love this forum, learning so much.