M25 again this morning!

weeto:

Smoggie89:

Winseer:
Always strive to keep a vacant “idiot space” in front of you.
AKA the “two second rule”.

If someone overtakes, and cuts in front of me, I’ll knock it back a click or two, to re-create that space. Sod whoever is behind me ■■■■■■ of I’m now slowing to 47mph…
Being safe is better than being dead, or being the proverbial “A driver was arrested at the scene” too… :exclamation:

I understand what you say , as that is what the Highway Code states , but in effect you end up going backwards, Or dead if the guy in front has to brake hard! and for that reason I go with the flow of the traffic , although I’m not encouraging others to do the same , just my personal preference

FTFY

I don’t mean I’m right on the bumper , obviously if someone does get in front I would drop back with a flash of the lights aswell

switchlogic:

Winseer:
and johnny foreigner that don’t seem to have any speed limiters fitted at all.

Got your now customary ‘Johnny Foreigner’ dig in there I see. Well done. Must be so nice driving trucks in the only country in the world that runs legally

My use of that particular expression relates to what many others on here call it - that’s all. I had not been using it before I came here.
It does seem a less derogatory version than some other expressions we see used.
What’s eating you this morning? :unamused:

“Lickcock” is the only expression I use that I do consider as my own, and I don’t see anyone else using that one - so put that one down as “one of Winseer’s derogatories” if you like. :grimacing:

Winseer:

switchlogic:

Winseer:
and johnny foreigner that don’t seem to have any speed limiters fitted at all.

Got your now customary ‘Johnny Foreigner’ dig in there I see. Well done. Must be so nice driving trucks in the only country in the world that runs legally

My use of that particular expression relates to what many others on here call it - that’s all. I had not been using it before I came here.
It does seem a less derogatory version than some other expressions we see used.
What’s eating you this morning? :unamused:

“Lickcock” is the only expression I use that I do consider as my own, and I don’t see anyone else using that one - so put that one down as “one of Winseer’s derogatories” if you like. :grimacing:

Couldn’t care less what you call foreigners. Was more commenting on you blaming them for every offence since the beginning of time.