M20

About time the highways England did something

news.sky.com/story/operation-br … t-11673346

I went to Dover the other day…and counted 7 miles of trucks queuing for the port.

commonrail:
I went to Dover the other day…and counted 7 miles of trucks queuing for the port.

Which seems to confirm a worst of all worlds situation of the tunnel having created a reaction within the ferry industry of cutting ferry route capacity,while customers are understandably resistant to using the tunnel.Myself being one.As for Dover the hopeless traffic clogged routes to get there and obvious lack of ferry route capacity on arrival now makes the choice of using remaining North Sea or Western Channel crossings instead a no brainer.

Carryfast:

commonrail:

Which seems to confirm a worst of all worlds situation of the tunnel having created a reaction within the ferry industry of cutting ferry route capacity,while customers are understandably resistant to using the tunnel.Myself being one.As for Dover the hopeless traffic clogged routes to get there and obvious lack of ferry route capacity on arrival now makes the choice of using remaining North Sea or Western Channel crossings instead a no brainer.

What are you talking about, you don’t own trucks or even drive them so how are you a “resistant customer”?

As for cutting ferry capacity the new(ish) P+O boats are the biggest they’ve ever been.

Carryfast talking out his ring, shock horror. :unamused: