M1 today

I had two drops today,one in bletchly and northhampton.
I joined the M1 south bound at 12.40,at 16.50 I passed what was left of the carnage just past newpot pagnel services,over 4 hours sitting stopped.
I wasnt alone the jam was miles long.
When I passed it north bound was jammed with all the look at that merchants :angry:
The same thing happened there a few weeks ago to :open_mouth:
Still least I come home alive and in one peice.

yes iwas stuck it in it few week s ago south bound. 3 hours the accedent was probley coused by x 7.5 ton driver , with is long short artic :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

I ran south to Levi’s J15a for a trailer swap and went through Northampton and across country to pick up the A14 to get to Dartford. I did quite well and battled my way through and as I am congratulating myself on my local knowledge Sally traffic then anounced that the M1 was now open but I was heading for trouble on the A14. :unamused:

mud rat:
yes iwas stuck it in it few week s ago south bound. 3 hours the accedent was probley coused by x 7.5 ton driver , with is long short artic :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

"One dead, five hurt in M1 crash

A fatal crash caused 14-mile tailbacks on a stretch of the M1 on Wednesday.
A Thames Valley Police spokesman said a driver was killed and five people taken to hospital after the two-car crash near Newport Pagnell Services.

The motorway was closed for a time in both directions between Milton Keynes and Northampton to allow the air ambulance to land.

Two lanes southbound remained closed hours after the accident between a Peugeot 205 and a Ford Fiesta.

The sole male occupant of the Peugeot was pronounced dead at the scene.

The five occupants of the Fiesta, three women and two men, were taken to Milton Keynes General Hospital, where they are being treated for injuries not thought to be life-threatening. "

Copied form BBC website.

No mention of a 7.5 tonner there then…