M1 Southbound today.

Did anybody else see the portal loo in the centre lane of the M1 southbound right by Newport Pagnell services. As I went by Nothbound 2 or 3 chaps were climbing over the fence from the services to rescue it. The queue was about 2 -3 miles.

:open_mouth: Mate I was directly behind it when it came off!!!

Lucky i had left a big enuf gap between me and him otherwise I’d of ■■■■■■■ it.

Had to dive onto the shoulder to miss it though.

Thing was he never knew he’d lost it , and he lost a dog chain too , shudder to think if that had come bouncing thru me windsceen :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

STRAP IT UP AND IF YOU AINT SURE PUT ANOTHER ONE ON :bulb:

Arfa:
Did anybody else see the portal loo in the centre lane of the M1 southbound right by Newport Pagnell services.
The queue was about 2 -3 miles.

WHAT :exclamation: :exclamation: was Newport Pagnell services that busy - forcing members of the public to use a loo in the middle lane of a motorway :open_mouth: :open_mouth: and the queue for it was 2 -3 miles long :open_mouth:

:unamused: :unamused: :wink: :laughing:

PS this is a BOG standard take on it…

shade:
:shock: Mate I was directly behind it when it came off!!!

Lucky i had left a big enuf gap between me and him otherwise I’d of [zb] it.

Had to dive onto the shoulder to miss it though.

i was a few trucks behind you. i was just about about to pull on the shoulder for an emergency no2 when you and a load of others swerved out the way onto the shoulder and in my way. uh uh i thought, accident ,traffic jam, stuck for hours, now im going to crap my pants :open_mouth: when low a behold a gift from the heavens. a portaloo magically sitting in lane 2.
thanks god :wink: :laughing:
dave, former athiest