M1 south jct 30

Taylors International crash…

That accident was bad enough, then a pair of numpties decided to have a get together on the A1 southbound.
Some drivers really need to stop driving like ■■■■■, then maybe we won’t be having truck driver deaths every week.

passed this going north this morning around half 6, looked bad hope all involved are ok.

what i dont understand is how do you manage to have a big smash like this on a motorway ■■?
A motorway is the safest roads we have,
they are straight,
all the traffic going the same direction,
no side roads,
no traffic lights,
and well maintained,yet these idiots still manage to have crashes and cause distruption to thousands of people going about there everyday business.

I have no sympathy for these idiots!

TTX boy:
what i dont understand is how do you manage to have a big smash like this on a motorway ■■?
they are straight,
no side roads,
no traffic lights,
and well maintained,yet these idiots still manage to have crashes and cause distruption to thousands of people going about there everyday business.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :smiling_imp:

TTX boy:
they are straight,
no side roads,
no traffic lights,

Caused by “tailgaters” mainly, but dont mention that on here, you will get shot down for it!!!

speedyguy:

TTX boy:
they are straight,
no side roads,
no traffic lights,

Yeah, these avoidable truck crashes, and driver deaths are getting reallly boring this year.

TTX boy:
they are straight,
no side roads,
no traffic lights,

I suggest you don’t jump to conclusions until you know the full facts !!!

All accidents have a cause. Human error is a main factor but so could mechanical error be to blame. That crash on youtube in which 7 people died in Holland (i think) was the result of a strut giving way on an artic.

Ok here goes
The Taylor truck was loaded with magazines from Sheffield. The foreign lorry(white cab) had stopped on the hard shoulder, along with a car,possibly having had some contact. The Taylors truck veered onto the hard shoulder taking out the side of the foreign truck, he then swerved back onto the carriageway and collided with 3/4 other vehicles, this caused him to swerve back towards the hard shoulder where he collided with the car involved in the accident with the foreign truck. In the pic of the Taylors truck there is a car under there somewhere. The Taylors driver was arrested.

vwgpmk2:
Ok here goes
The Taylor truck was loaded with magazines from Sheffield. The foreign lorry(white cab) had stopped on the hard shoulder, along with a car,possibly having had some contact. The Taylors truck veered onto the hard shoulder taking out the side of the foreign truck, he then swerved back onto the carriageway and collided with 3/4 other vehicles, this caused him to swerve back towards the hard shoulder where he collided with the car involved in the accident with the foreign truck. In the pic of the Taylors truck there is a car under there somewhere. The Taylors driver was arrested.

Just goes to show you it only takes a split second mistake.

vwgpmk2:
Ok here goes

Sounds plausible, drivers going into a blind panic when they screw up!!!

vwgpmk2:
Ok here goes

■■■■ double post.

Well you’ve got to give the Taylors driver credit he didn’t miss any body.

knight:
Well you’ve got to give the Taylors driver credit he didn’t miss any body.

haha. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[/quote]
Knob :laughing: !

It wasn’t me.

glad you`re ok x

vwgpmk2:
Ok here goes

i don`t see it :confused:

TTX boy:

speedyguy:

Knob :laughing: !

■■■■ it :stuck_out_tongue:

As weeto quotes above how many numpties tailgating crash but it’s ‘NEVER’ drivers fault :unamused:

From the ‘account’ above the momentary lapse could have been anything from zzzzz to havin a brew, making a call or whatever.

But you can guarantee there’s a ‘■■■■■■■■’ on here who will try & blame it on driver illness or catastrophic parts failure (rather than shoddy maintainence) & to put one of other posters right on another thread I never drove ‘supermarket vans’ just mixers, tippers etc for about 15 years and saw many of the stunts that went on before spending over 5 years on the motorways dealing with the aftermath of approx a couple of hundred messy hgv accidents.

I would just rather lessons were learnt to try & keep them from happening & drivers being killed & injured & the road network screwed up