M1 smash this morning

Who else saw the smash up near Toddington about 5am■■?

Can’t believe they both got out of that alive

Looked like the TNT subbie had rammed the Tuffnells W&D up the chuff
The drag was demolished & the remains had overtaken the prime mover

Came past that it looked a right mess, like you say lucky fellas if they did walk away.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Both received cuts n bruises, and we’re released from Hospital… It was on Twitter.

At least the parcel crowd kept it in house this time :smiley:

Toddy2:

That’s just a bit more than a shunt up the back.
Both been lucky.

Very lucky the tyre fitter had not turned up on the scene as the Tuffnells motor was on the hard shoulder after suffering a blowout.

Those extended hours working well then…

the nodding donkey:
Those extended hours working well then…

I’m having trouble staying awake. Keeping to 9 and 10 with 11 off, mind…
It’s the lack of adrenaline highs as I don’t need to avoid various numpties carving me up I reckon.

Prob a good thing it was an empty trailer too for the TNT else that would have been very different.

Am always surprised I don’t see Tuffnells in the back of anything although Fedex are catching them up for must be flat to mat 24/7. Have noticed DPD, Yodel etc all doing 52 recently which makes a nice change.

As for tired - noticed that myself. Don’t know why but seems suddenly harder to sleep fully during day after years of no probs on nights (it certainly isn’t worrying about viruses). No idea if that was a factor of course.

Glad all walked away.

So, they’ve obscured all company names, but left the drivers name plate … :unamused: :grimacing:

“Artur”. Say no more. :unamused:

R420:

Maybe he’s a Cockney born and bred and the H fell off in the impact? :wink:

I had to chuckle when I saw that the Tuffnell’s name had been covered - like we have no idea who that belongs to ■■

the maoster:

R420:

Maybe he’s a Cockney born and bred and the H fell off in the impact? :wink:

No, that would make him “Arfur” :slight_smile:
Bernard