M1 J9 Truckstop open 24 hours

The truckstop at M1 J9 on the A5 is now open 24 hours Mon to Fri and Saturday and Sunday day time. It is under new management. Not sure if the food has improved, but for night trunkers wanting a cup of tea, it has to be better than over priced coffee at Toddington services. :smiley:

watlingstreetcafe.co.uk/
Good informative website with prices

Cheers Rog!

£15?!

£20 with a £6 meal & shower voucher.
£15 for parking only.

Saaamon:
£15?!

It isn’t a compulsory purchase, you are perfectly free to seek alternative parking, ind est, layby etc. we often moan about lack of parking/facilities but then we moan when somebody invests money into a venture and expects a return on their outlay. But like I say, nobody is forced to pay.

Link don’t work

the maoster:

Saaamon:
£15?!

It isn’t a compulsory purchase, you are perfectly free to seek alternative parking, ind est, layby etc. we often moan about lack of parking/facilities but then we moan when somebody invests money into a venture and expects a return on their outlay. But like I say, nobody is forced to pay.

I like the truck stops where you give them £7.50 and they give you a receipt for £15 :laughing:

That is a bit steep a rise though, it was £10 a night last time I was there, (chatting to the parking marshal on a 45 break doing night deliveries). That was about a month and a half ago.

gm:
Link don’t work

Works for me :grimacing:

extrucker:
The truckstop at M1 J9 on the A5 is now open 24 hours Mon to Fri and Saturday and Sunday day time. It is under new management. Not sure if the food has improved, but for night trunkers wanting a cup of tea, it has to be better than over priced coffee at Toddington services. :smiley:

£7 for a breakfast?! WT actual F ? I think it’d be cheaper to go to Toddington. :open_mouth: :astonished:

I was in there last month and couldnt eat the slop they charged 7:50 for so i gave it to me dog, he didnt think alot of it either

205:
I was in there last month and couldnt eat the slop they charged 7:50 for so i gave it to me dog, he didnt think alot of it either

Strange looking dog! :open_mouth:

205:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That’s funny as ■■■■!!!

Saaamon:

the maoster:

Saaamon:
£15?!

I like the truck stops where you give them £7.50 and they give you a receipt for £15 :laughing:

I like the way you think. :smiley: :smiley:

Rob K:

205:

most dogs with there head in the bog look like that

205:

Rob K:

205:

most dogs with there head in the bog look like that

Looks like a cat to me. :open_mouth: