M.Way's Kenworth

del trotter:

idrive:
Volvo on their website
wayforbulk.com/gallery/index.html

Where do I collect my free Tommy from or will they post it to me?

Collection only mate. Belmarsh Prison SE28. Side door, bring your own rope ladders, cheers

corij:
needs a ticket for the excessive bling blocking the field of view

Maybe in Vosaworld and Corjiworld it’s ‘‘Blocking the field of view’’ :unamused:

Where as in Realworld it’s only blocking 2 things.
■■■■ All and Jack ■■■■. :bulb:

‘‘Don’t beleve the Hype’’…Public Enemy 1988.

These are the Peterbuilt tractors wal mart have, same size as the Kenworths. The cab isn’t very wide, you can reach over and touch the passenger door, the sleeper section is the widest part. With a narrow cab you have to have the long mirror arms like this.

robroy:

corij:

Maybe in Vosaworld and Corjiworld it’s ‘‘Blocking the field of view’’ :unamused:

[zb] All and Jack [zb]. :bulb:

i had a few stickers running up the side of my screen and various bits laying and one day outskirts of Colchester a woman stepped off the kerb . i was just trundling along in traffic not more than 3m.p.h which was why she thought safe to cross --but i didnt see her. I DIDNT SEE HER . i kept rolling

now,i didnt run her over, didnt touch her but by christ it was close [all down to restricted field of view[i can imagine the judges words and me sobbing ] but this really sh/t me up-ever since iv had nothing blocking my view -and been given loads of tat since gone straight in bin i wouldnt give it away,loaded gun ,that id have previously happily put up

corij:

robroy:

corij:

[zb] All and Jack [zb]. :bulb:

i had a few stickers running up the side of my screen and various bits laying and one day outskirts of Colchester a woman stepped off the kerb . i was just trundling along in traffic not more than 3m.p.h which was why she thought safe to cross --but i didnt see her. I DIDNT SEE HER . i kept rolling

now,i didnt run her over, didnt touch her but by christ it was close [all down to restricted field of view[i can imagine the judges words and me sobbing ] but this really sh/t me up-ever since iv had nothing blocking my view -and been given loads of tat since gone straight in bin i wouldnt give it away,loaded gun ,that id have previously happily put up

Aye whatever.
I would at least have expected the old…‘‘A family in a car’’ or a ‘‘bus full of kids’’ to prove your point.
As for the Volvo driver who should have a ticket, …he will only have visibility issues if he’s birdwatching or plane spotting I reckon.

thats reminded me i got to know a Nat express driver around the time one of their drivers mowed down an old lady [also in Colchester] it was about 5pm on a gloomy evening as he shot down East Hill she stepped out he didnt see her and he got charged and found guilty death by careless ,from what she said hed never drive again. why he didnt see her is anyones guess

Got pulled in Colchester many,many years ago by 2 'bules. 1 gets into the cab of my intercontinental Bedford TK whilst the other stands outside making handsignals at him, you know how many fingers etc. In the end they had to admit that my 7 strings of flags crisscrossed across the screen, 2 waving hands, 4 esso tiger tails and a couple of stickers didn’t obstruct my vision! Then they asked why. To aim it with I said and drove off. Thank God they didn’t check my log books!