M & S international ireland

they run 2 tone green and white v8 R500s from Ireland,not sure if there north or south but im after a pictuer of 1 please if any 1 got 1

Thanx

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I can do you one better with a video :laughing: :laughing:

At the end of THIS VIDEO ,which is a trip to England with a Dutch Flower Boy. you see one pass him going up the corridor :sunglasses: Gotta have good eyes though cos boy does he PASS them :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :wink:

montana man:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I can do you one better with a video :laughing: :laughing:

At the end of THIS VIDEO ,which is a trip to England with a Dutch Flower Boy. you see one pass him going up the corridor :sunglasses: Gotta have good eyes though cos boy does he PASS them :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :wink:

Is it just me or am I correct in thinking that around 5:40 he is driving on the wrong side of the road and going round a mini roundabout the wrong way? :confused: :confused: :smiley:

yep i think your right coffee,looks like its more down to lazieness though,why turn the wheel when you can just hold it straight and go round the wrong way :laughing:

montana man:
. you see one pass him going up the corridor :sunglasses: Gotta have good eyes though cos boy does he PASS them :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :wink:

dont the irish pass everyone :laughing:

after watching again i like the " 90k again bit "

Good spot Coffee

Hes some hypocrite to be giving out about trucks overtaking him on an empty motorway when he pulled that stunt. If a car came from the blind road onto the roundabout to his right, would have been disastrous

scaniamad:
they run 2 tone green and white v8 R500s from Ireland,not sure if there north or south but im after a pictuer of 1 please if any 1 got 1

Thanx

seen a few of these , last year coming from Hollyhead, just off the boat on a Sat Morn, smart fleet, thats a Donegal Reg :smiley: :smiley: ,on that R series.
They are from the North of Ireland now but they r Irish :smiley: :smiley: and would not see themselves as being Northern Irish if that makes sense.

You can often tell which side of the fence they are if they have N.Ireland or Ireland on the livery.

heres some more:

scaniamad:

Thanx

i dont know them,but they are from the north.i only know by the reg number and phone number on the truck.