M/S Bradford

Heading down there in the Morn,Which is the best way?Dont know if i should come of M6 jun 36 or carry on to Juc 31 M60 EAST BOUND?Thoughts please as am heading South from Glasgow

oddsmaker:
Heading down there in the Morn,Which is the best way?Dont know if i should come of M6 jun 36 or carry on to Juc 31 M60 EAST BOUND?Thoughts please as am heading South from Glasgow

Either’s fine, no right or wrong answer to that 1 mate to be honest.

Just remember, you’d be on A roads if you come off at 36, but the M62 if you stay on to the M60 which is like a car park around 8am

Maybe of at jun 36 never been that rd before any hazzards i should look for Low bridges cameras.To be honest need the fastest way,Thanks for the quick reply

Come off M6 at M61 junction , head south, join M60/ M62 Eastbound, take Junc 26 M606 , go up to end of motorway ( 2 miles ) keep in right hand lane , through lights, follow round to next lights, turn left onto ring road, 500yds right turn into new estate where M&S is :smiley: :smiley:
A65 route not brilliant and its heavy going from Skipton through to Bradford on a morning. Hope this helps

Thanks m8 magic

Can’t say for sure, but I seem to remember a few 14’9 bridges on the A65■■?

Might be wrong though.

It was a route I used to use because I hate the M62, and the distance it saved outweighed the speed lost by using a-roads.