M.s.a's and clamping

so i think i remember hearing last year, that this was going to be outlawed this year, (not sure when)
can anyone tell me for sure if this was fact, and if it was, has it already come into place, or can you still get clamped at a m.s.a if ou are parking overnigh and don’t pay? thanks.

Every MSA as ANPR so if you don’t pay the company will get billed …and you only get clamped if you park incorrectley i.e. in coach bays, there are some scumbag clampers waiting to get easy money from drivers who park in these places …

I’ve also seen warnings somewhere that if you don’t pay, the next time you get pinged by their ANPR you’ll get clamped without warning…

They were scheduled to change the law in nov last year. There was a massive outcry about the loss of jobs from everyone connected with clamping and it seems to of been shoved under the carpet :unamused:
Make if it what you will, but it ‘should’ of been made illegal by now and hasn’t. The plan was to only give local authority(like your council) the right to clamp an illegally parked vehicle and stop these scum bags from doing in car parks and service areas. Nice one Cameron.

that sounds about right, swept under the carpet :unamused:

thanks for replies.

no ANPR cameras a Magor services on the M4
or @ Sutton Scotney on the A34
anybody add to this list?