M.O.P.A.C.C is fixed at last

If any of you remember the power pack blew up rendering the system U/S.This was about 3 - 4 months ago now and the delay has been put down to the production being halted and the system being re-designed.

From what I’ve been told every unit that has been sold throughout the EU (apparently they were selling approx 1 a day) is being replaced.

The system now has the control panel mounted on the side of the air con unit as opposed to the front of the power pack,Also the power pack has a new vented casing to allow the hot air to dissipate (poncy word alert :exclamation: ) more easily

The system has been completely replaced.

I must say that the way I’ve been treated as a customer by Marshall Thermoking (MT) & especially the Franchisee in Sittingbourne has been very good but it’s a shame the same cant be said of the manufacturer Ingersol Rand (IR) (who own Thermoking incidentally).
Ingersol Rand have given both myself & MT false information missed dates they have set and even treated their own franchisee abysmally (for reasons I cant go into here) Suffice (another poncy word) to say they are another company to go on the list of (zb) customer service along with:-

Volvo
DAF (Ian)

Glad to hear it, Sean!

Now you’ve ‘Guinea pig’d’ it i’m going to see if Budgets will buy them for our vehicles!! :laughing: :laughing:

:unamused:

I have a rather larger system on my truck, its a 400 volt 3 phase generator and a 24 volt tipping pump for the silos, I need my truck engine running but I could light blackpool tower up :stuck_out_tongue:

Im going to buy a grinder for anyone stupid enough to wheel clamp me :smiley:

Wheel Nut:

Been there & got that already :slight_smile:

Wheel Nut:

Been there & got that already :slight_smile:

There’s an echo in here…that takes 4h17mins!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing:

marcustandy:
There’s an echo in here…that takes 4h17mins!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing:

I think I’m gonna give up posting with this pda phone & only use it for browsing.Any posting will be done @ the weekend.

I’ve just spent 4 mins putting a reply together on the “tacho nip” thread in the pdf forum and as I was about to submit it the phone went do-lally & I lost it all.

They’ll have to wait 'til the weekend for my words of wisdom now!