M j26 - 27 n/b

Any one think this stretch of m6 is rough? Uneven?

Travelling on cruise with empty trailer hit some potholes next thing heading towards the central reservation.
Lucky van next to me backed off and I managed to slow down then get to hard shoulder. Few minutes to calm down and check unit and trailer in case it was something else.

Now having coffee at charnock Richard

101 ask for m’way control and report incident. They probably won’t do anything, but they will have to log it. If there is then a collision in the same place and they hadn’t at least inspected the surface and declared it safe then any investigation could be a problem for them.

cav551:
101 ask for m’way control and report incident. They probably won’t do anything, but they will have to log it. If there is then a collision in the same place and they hadn’t at least inspected the surface and declared it safe then any investigation could be a problem for them.

Phoned HA on 03001235000 giving rough location and chap was most helpful. Rather potholes or damage reported than not at all.

So if any delays nb m6 j27 sorry lol [emoji12]

know the spot well I drive small car transporter and the combination of grooves from super singles and potholes are a nightmare ,right to report it all the money is being spent on new lanes and no maintenance watch out southbound as well in same area
:smiley:

Tram lines are a disgrace but add to the fun i suppose and keep you alert.

The buggest annoyance for me is the resurface joins accross the the lanes approaching lancaster… There are about 10 of them you cant avoid and its pretty heavy bumps you get.

And if I had hit barrier or crossed over or seriously injured some one I imagine that I would be found at fault
:frowning:

And thats the unfortunate thing, they wouod say tou lost control.

H4L:
And thats the unfortunate thing, they wouod say tou lost control.

i guess so… even if i was the fatality lol

seconds before i shot across i thought “god this stretch is very bumpy!!”