M and S transport Warrington

Anyone done any work for these ? Got some work with them tonight unsure on the run And stuff yet anyone know much about them?

Ive done a couple of days this year for them, they are in a small industrial estate on the left off barley castle lane if you reach as far as Stobarts youve gone to far.

Cant remember what I did to be honest which is a good sign as it indicates my days have been hassle free with them, They has never been anyone in the office when Ive been there but the lads in the large green warehouse have always been expecting me and sorted my run out. I dont think you will have any issues.

Warehouse B
Appleton Park
Barley Castle Lane
Warrington
Cheshire
WA4 4RG

I’m due in at 5 any ideas of where I could be going haha? Do they have a decent fleet well maintained etc

From what I can remember when i have seen them out and about they have newish renault premiums and slighty older iveco

Just finished my shift with them had an 11 plate iveco, well looked after was basically brand new, had a run from Warrington to deeside to do a trailer swap, then back to Warrington drop the trailer and pick a double decker up take it to TPN Menworth, then back to Warrington empty, was a good run for my first time out on my own, enjoyed every minute of it and that m and s seem a decent place to work for, patience does pay off in the end

Coolio! did I not state before you started your shift you would have no issues! I believe they are one of the rare firms in haulage who cares about their drivers! no matter if their agency or regular.

You did mate, everyone was nice enough there and helpful, there informal aswell, you don’t get bombarded with paper work or anything like that, TPN Menworth is a crazy place though, loaded and out of there with in half an hour though!

Thats your foot in the door, PM me your agency., Ive got links to full time work if you want! even though its shopping trolley work ie “Supermarkets”