Lynch Tankers - Sandbach

Hi all,

Looking for anyone that knows something about Lynch Tankers in Sandbach. Can’t find much info at all on here, Google or Facebook.

Wondering what they are like to work for and what the pay is for Class 1 ADR Tanker work? I spoke to them on the phone, but they wouldn’t say how much they paid. The only thing I got out of them was they pay £28 a night out, it’s tramping work and possibility of going into Europe.

Hopefully someone on here works for them or knows somebody that does.

Thanks in advance!

Spoke to a couple of there drivers when loading out of Ineos in Runcorn. Not sure about pay though, all that I’ve spoken to seem happy enough though and never seem to moan, they don’t have a high turnover of drivers which surely says good things. Smart looking fleet as well, think they might have a contract carrying HCL out of Ineos for brenntag. Always see them loading caustic out of nustar too.

I RANG THEM ABOUT A JOB ,THEY WOULDNT TELL ME HOW MUCH THEY PAID.ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY ITS A CAREER THE BOSS MAN SAID.

See them around Grangemouth quite a bit so obviously have quite a bit of work there.