Lymm

Just had a shower here !
One word :- disgusting !

What was disgusting? the ■■■ the last driver did in the shower, or your body :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You watched :-0

Before or after :open_mouth: .

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

turnip:
Just had a shower here !

Did you complain ■■

robroy:

turnip:
Just had a shower here !

Did you complain ■■

LOUDLY??!!

Sent from my iPhone using my right index finger!

What’s worse, is the fact they expect you to pay for the privilege of ‘getting clean’ in their showers when you’ve paid for parking :imp:

robroy:

turnip:
Just had a shower here !

Did you complain ■■

Tried to ! No one knew where the cleaner was or even if he is working today. So I mentioned someone should check his/her well being as they clearly haven’t been in for a while. Eventually got restaurant “team leader” who looked at me like I’m from planet zog !
Decided best course of action is don’t come here unless desperate. Which is what I shall do.

Never use them, decent showers for free at Keele n/b a bit further down the motorway.

Run by MOTO… what did you expect ■■?

Used to park there a fair bit in one of my last jobs because they got an account there and top be fair never had a problem with the showers there

taffytrucker:
Used to park there a fair bit in one of my last jobs because they got an account there and top be fair never had a problem with the showers there

Can’t have been any time recently, either that or you have very low expectations!

Used them a couple of weeks ago with no problem, maybe the cleaner doesn’t work weekends

mutley:
Used them a couple of weeks ago with no problem, maybe the cleaner doesn’t work weekends

Stopped there a few fridays ago, and found the food to be like a type of muslim… Shi ite !!!

gunnerheskey:

mutley:

Stopped there a few fridays ago, and found the food to be like a type of muslim… Shi ite !!!

The cleaner could be one :laughing: :laughing: Any way you forgot the bit about the price of it A RIPOFF!!!
Ive never used MSA’s for anything other than Fries from their BK but then that is very rarely that i will do that, self catering wins every time, or if possible a real truck stop (off the motorways)even in the unlikely event that i will park in one for 9-11 or longer As for showers there’s not many across the uk that
A: actually work properly and have hot water,
B : are clean, don’t have a blocked drain or a she- ite lying in wait for you to stand in barefoot , Hate to think what you could catch just by walking on the floor barefoot in those
How can they charge for that? i dunno about using their she ite showers,but they must think we can down with the last shower!

its always been a [zb] hole of a place even before moto took it over.

Tell them not us we can do nothing
other than avoisd it

well tell them you want a refund not forgetting to take pics of said showers and email them to local papers and owner of the shower block…

jayeastanglia:
well tell them you want a refund not forgetting to take pics of said showers and email them to local papers and owner of the shower block…

Cos I don’t have the will to waste that much of my life on the subject. I simply won’t go back.