Lymm Truckstop.

To the ‘driver’ today who was that busy on your ■■■■■■■ phone you drove off with the adblue nozzle still in your tank…

You’re a ■■■■■■.

What a knob, but its no good complaining on here cos T/Net members never do anything so stupid… :smiley:

I would have paid good money to have seen that! :slight_smile:

Dave55:
I would have paid good money to have seen that! :slight_smile:

Send me 100quid!
ill send you the DVD!

Name and shame the company, then we can point and laugh at them!

Jeepers one of the last remaining working ad blue pumps & he Sabo’s it.

Silver_Surfer:

?
I’ve not seen one yet that isn’t working!

Born Idle:

Silver_Surfer:

?
I’ve not seen one yet that isn’t working!

All of them apart from Hopwood Park, m42 j2, truck stop on the A449 or whatever it is near Monmouth, the rest don’t work, Esso Cradiff, Esso Magor, BP Ross on Wye,…

They are chronically badly designed & the magnets don’t mate with each other properly on most so the pump just clicks off after 50p the stuff hardens in the gubbins? Whatever it is, waste of time.m

I’ve got so ■■■■■■ off with one I forced the filter in to the tank then gave up.

Silver_Surfer:
They are chronically badly designed & the magnets don’t mate with each other properly on most so the pump just clicks off after 50p the stuff hardens in the gubbins? Whatever it is, waste of time.m

That was driving me mental the first time I used a ad blue pump in a garage, kept clicking off. Stick to the pump in the yard and the 10L drums now.

For sale, 1 Adblue nozzle in good working order (when last used) minus hose! :smiley:

Reason for sale: Funds needed for “tossing off” literature (■■■■■■■■■■■!)

Evil8Beezle:
For sale, 1 Adblue nozzle in good working order (when last used) minus hose! :smiley:

You pay for ■■■■■■■■■■■? Seriously?

viking7000:

Evil8Beezle:

You pay for ■■■■■■■■■■■? Seriously?

Surveillance cost money! You have no idea who (or what) i’m taking pictures of. Where do you live again? :smiley: