Lymm Truck Stop

Just curious really.

It seems that at the moment my regular run is from the Midlands to Liverpool. I come off at J20 M6 and know that if I keep right I can get to Lymm Truck Stop.
However the run keeps me left going onto M56.

So my question. Can I directly access all routes in both directions from the truck stop. Looking at where the slip roads are it looks like the answer is No :frowning: but I was just after some advice from someone who has stopped there or has knowledge of the area.

Thanks in advance.

Yes. To carry on in your direction I’m sure you turn left on the A50 roundabout then left on the J20 roundabout. The road then forks in 2 left for the 56 right for M6. To join the other carriage way you do a left again then straight over roundabout bridge over the M6 then right onto your slip road.

Think I’m thinkin of the right 1, someone will correct me if not

All routes are accessible from lymm

To M56 Westbound from Lymm, take the same exit from A50 Island as though you were going M6 Southbound. (follow signs M56)

You will eventually Join up with the Jnc 20a Exit Slip road. After joining this you have the option to fork right for M56 Westbound or left Eastbound.

Alternatively you could take the B5356 (through Appleton Thorn), A49 to Junction 10 of the M56.

Willym73:
Alternatively you could take the B5356 (through Appleton Thorn), A49 to Junction 10 of the M56.

Nope, 7.5t limit due to nimby-ism/blokes using it as a cut through

lankyphil:

Willym73:

Nope, 7.5t limit due to nimby-ism/blokes using it as a cut through

My bad ! Thanks :blush:

Thanks for the info people :slight_smile:

What happened to the infallable s7000, is it ■■■■ just like mine. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t you just love the “chimes” as it re routes while you ignore it, I swear it’s practicing to get on a simon cowel talentless singing contest. Do you ever scream for the damned thing to shut up while you concentrate on trying to turn yourself around “properly”. Or how it screams WARNING, WARNING but doesn’t tell you what the warning is and your eyes are busy on the road. Your thinking ■■■■ BRIDGE, no it’s just a little bend in the road. :laughing:

The infallible S7000 probably would get me there through 7.5t limit lol.

I always think of a station announcement when the chimes ring. I burst into…Thenext train to arrive at…lol