lux on sunday

my mate who still runs abroad tells me you can,t travel through lux on sunday now, is this true. i used it a lot in the 90s when running out of italy.

I would think that if you can drive in France/Germany on the Sunday, you would be allowed through Lux, the ban is to stop the place getting over run with trucks stuck waiting for the 22.00 hrs free for all, but I can’t guarantee this :blush:

somebody posted on here recently that if you can’t get out of lux by 22.00 sat you can’t enter but i can’t remember who it was.
it’s to stop everybody getting in and parking while waiting to enter germany or france

Correct, if you are not in Lux by 2200 hours on Saturday, then you have to wait or take a chance and risk getting a fine, this applies
from either Belgium/France.
One of my drivers shipped out sunday morning and he will park up at Sterpenich, Belgium till monday morning, but also to get his T-forms.

Regards

JJSL

browncow2:
my mate who still runs abroad tells me you can,t travel through lux on sunday now, is this true. i used it a lot in the 90s when running out of italy.

Here is a PDF on the subject.

police.public.lu/actualites/ … ire_EN.pdf

Yes, it’s true, it’s a Sunday in Habay for you, young man!

got fined years ago for driving in lux on a german holiday,i think that was his reason,and it was to do with parking at the border waiting for the holiday to end.