Lunchtime outside my house

My little dinky toy DAF…

Nice Truck :smiley:

Plentry of wood on there Andy!! How many drops did you have?

Calv

Thats not his truck,

he’s talking about the red one in front!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Calv:
Plentry of wood on there Andy!! How many drops did you have?

Calv

The two bits of oak sitting diagonally on the side were my one and only drop that day, the rest was going from our Yarmouth yard to our Norwich yard, I’d took a full load the other way as well.

Andyroo:
My little dinky toy DAF…

How much weight is on the back of that :question:

Trees aren’t light.

:open_mouth:

I thuoght that about the weight :open_mouth: , but you’ve got it nicely loaded, and taking advantage of the fringe benefits :smiley:

I thought it was pushing it myself.

I’m not sure what the unladen weight of it is, I was told it can carry 9 tonnes, which would make it weigh 5 tonnes.

The springs didn’t look overloaded to me.

Andyroo:
I’m not sure what the unladen weight of it is, I was told it can carry 9 tonnes, which would make it weigh 5 tonnes.

Should think your alright, dont think their a cowboy outfit, been going to long to have got away with it if they were. Do you ever go to Ellis’s or Thompsons at Hevingham to pick up some of that treated timber, if so just run over the weigh bridge before you load, they wont mind just tell them you wondered want it weighed empty :wink:

eddie snax:

Andyroo:

Should think your alright, dont think their a cowboy outfit, been going to long to have got away with it if they were. Do you ever go to Ellis’s or Thompsons at Hevingham to pick up some of that treated timber, if so just run over the weigh bridge before you load, they wont mind just tell them you wondered want it weighed empty :wink:

170 years they’ve been going, I found out the other day!

They have their own treatment plants, one process (green treatment) is done at Yarmouth and the other (clear treatment) at Norwich. Hence the big loads between the two depots.

I daresay I’ll end up on a weighbridge one way or another before long though.

Andyroo:
170 years they’ve been going, I found out the other day

I reckon that qualifies as a while :sunglasses: