Lunatic driver - Today, DAF XF 105

Thanks for report 380streamline !!!

as long as you were happy with your driving and he didn’t hit you does it really matter how he was driving? Just be happy you are better than him.

Remember the vast majority of the public have a long held opinion of us so that card doesn’t really work

did we all really need the drivers description ? would those truck details not have been enough ? unless 380 streamline already knows who the driver is,maybe he’s on here, and he’s just trying to shame him in public on here. :confused:

Yeah i see this kind of driving daily and then we wonder why we get treated like muppets . Generally we only notice bad driving .

glenman:
did we all really need the drivers description ? would those truck details not have been enough ? unless 380 streamline already knows who the driver is,maybe he’s on here, and he’s just trying to shame him in public on here. :confused:

The information posted was wholly appropriate; no I dont know the driver, my point being that if
someone recognised the truck or trailer; with driving like that as an employer I would be somewhat
concerned. Out of interest, the approach to the infamous roundabout on the A608 is arrow marked -
Left, and right. logic instincts that the right hand lane be used for turning right…
And the last thought, - how do you fancy the idea of this maniac behind the car with your wife and kids
in, does it for me no problem. Professional driving isnt too much to ask :neutral_face:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I dont think he could do much damage to me as I would be a mile ahead of him in 3 or 4 minutes in my car.