Lucky MAN!!..

Everyone got out ok.

when and where?

Ouch!

Maybe last year…not sure where…the MANran into the walkers then the walkers into back of royal mail

I think this was M1 J9-10 approaching congestion into road works??

The geezer in the MAN was very lucky if he got out alive.

Maybe it will teach the ■■■■ to keep his eyes open, or to not drive 3" from the lorry in front.

How much discount for the crisps?

Can’t help noticing a Royal Mail truck was involved. Not inferring anything, just observing …

Typical example of driving too close and that goes for all of them except the very front runner … glad everyone was ok though.

Squiddy:
Can’t help noticing a Royal Mail truck was involved. Not inferring anything, just observing …

That stretch of road has a lot of RM vehicles on it, mostly going to Dirft, so you could say statistically, you’re as likely to run up the arse of a RM vehicle as run into the proverbial lampost that ran out in front of you! :wink:

Squiddy:

From what I have learned recently, Royal Mail will put that down as a “near miss” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dam that MAN is in a bad state.

Pat Hasler:
Typical example of driving too close and that goes for all of them except the very front runner … glad everyone was ok though.

^THIS^

The rm motor must have been going for it in reverse :smiley:

Really can’t see how any blame coule be put on the RM truck here

As mentioed that is a good example of either someone not paying attention or driving far to close although it looks like the MAN colided with the vehicle in front at speed so would suggest that the walkers was stationary and the MAN driver hadnt seen it at all, could have even shoved the walkers truck into the RM

They were both just bloody lucky there were no cars in the middle of that lot other wise there would be several death by dangerous drivng charges

I didn’t know MAN built long nose units; From the photo I see they do :unamused: :laughing:

i got called to two,three truck RTCs on the sameday in the roadworks on the M1,the week before last.
both times the rear truck shoved the middle one into the front one due to not leaving any breaking distance.
both rear trucks oblitrated but no injuries whatsoever. :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

Atleast they wernt nice lorries.

There’s a turn up, the Royal Mail (A.K.A the horse killers) involved in an accident.