Lucky low loader

Just been travelling along the m56 and was overtaken by a blue lowloader , as he passed me I could hear a whining noise like a bearing and noticed the second axle outer wheel was loose , before I could get his attention the wheel detached so I managed to get in between lane 2 and 3 with the hazards on to slow the traffic behind whilst this wheel was bouncing around , it headed of toward the central reservation and the feeling you get as you watch something potentially catastrophic happen in front of you is haunting , luckily the wheel snared up on the barrier nearly crossing over into oncoming traffic.
So if you were driving that lowloader or if you get somewhere and find a wheel missing you need to put the lottery on tonight because if it had of crossed the central reservation I dread to think of the consequences.
Stay safe boys and girls !!!

So he didn’t notice that he lost a wheel, or notice it in his mirror as it bounced off across the carriageway, and didn’t seem to see you put your hazards on and move out to block traffic… What makes you think he’ll spot that it’s missing when he gets to his destination?

Fair point well made :open_mouth: :smiley: