Lucky driver

How did he get out of van alive?

video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/ … 732457.mp4

Let’s hope he thinks twice about being impatient around a truck!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

amazed at the car drivers having a look and then driving off , not much chance of any help then ■■

Pound to a penny that that cleared his constipation! :smiley:

People carrier driver and all the rest just crack on driving by! We are ■■■■■■■ Hope all concerned were okay.

MickM

Trukkertone:
amazed at the car drivers having a look and then driving off , not much chance of any help then ■■

No they obviously had a far more pressing engagement to get to, either that or they didn’t even notice it !!

You could see what was about to happen for quite some time. First it looked like the van was going to undertake the truck then changed his mind and darted round the other side of the truck and got turned into a pancake. Both drivers all complete ■■■■■. The truck driver for travelling too fast and the van driver for being in a rush and not anticipating a problem and trying to dart round an unstable looking truck. How no one was killed God knows. Bet he will think twice before a manoeuvre like that in the future though.

I’ve seen some manoeuvres to stop people getting past on a slip road/of a roundabout, but dropping your trailer on top is drastic…

Gotta pin the blame on the truck driver for this one (unless there’s any cyclists about).

Lovely examples of humanity though that just bugger off.

And yet another fellow professional enhancing our reputation.

I am amongst the first to moan about truck drivers getting paid peanuts, however between the knobheads and drunks, I am gradually starting to see why :unamused:

eagerbeaver:

I am amongst the first to moan about truck drivers getting paid peanuts, however between the knobheads and drunks, I am gradually starting to see why :unamused:

Once again Beaver you’ve put into words what we’ve all been feeling.

Our old mate Robroy often says about the half wits that slip through the system these days where once they might not have, i reckon he’s right on the money too :neutral_face:

Juddian:

eagerbeaver:

Our old mate Robroy often says about the half wits that slip through the system these days where once they might not have, i reckon he’s right on the money too :neutral_face:

I’ve mentioned it before J that my old man was a wagon driver and a few years back when I followed his footsteps I thought it was going to be a really good career that I could be proud of.

But to be honest, I am glad that I am getting out of it. It’s difficult to be proud of being a wagon driver when you see how bad many are at it :neutral_face: The public are really starting to hate us more and more…

eagerbeaver:
I’ve mentioned it before J that my old man was a wagon driver and a few years back when I followed his footsteps I thought it was going to be a really good career that I could be proud of.

But to be honest, I am glad that I am getting out of it. It’s difficult to be proud of being a wagon driver when you see how bad many are at it :neutral_face: The public are really starting to hate us more and more…

Absolutely just couldn’t believe what I was seeing in that video.Hasn’t got the slightest clue how to handle any vehicle properly let alone a heavy truck. :open_mouth:

eagerbeaver:

Juddian:

eagerbeaver:

But are you a driver because you want to feel loved? Or because you love driving, and get paid to do it?

Personally, it could not give a flying ■■■■ what others think of me, or what I do, or how I do it. I’m (only just :sunglasses: ) old enough to have experienced being refused service because I was in biker gear. People sneering at me because I had tattoos and long hair. “The public” not liking me as a driver, because of the actions of a minority, is water of a ducks back. If somebody sneers at me, I think " mate, I get paid to be here. What’s your excuse? "