luckings

have a good friend who is having interview there next week, so i am trying to get info for him any info about said company will be useful, he prefers tramping and loves trucking cheers just to add there based in reading

hat the blue n white ivecos on entertainment work aint it?

gogzy:
hat the blue n white ivecos on entertainment work aint it?

i think they do entertainment gigs and general haulage, not sure about the units they drive.

yea i think it is them, if its entertainment work it shouldnt be too hard though time away would be expected i guess

gogzy:
yea i think it is them, if its entertainment work it shouldnt be too hard though time away would be expected i guess

my mate loves his trucks has recently passed his operators cpc and european has had his license 2 year so he is a determined person and guess what he is lithuanian and also has british license so i feel that he deserves a break he has done everythink right and above board i no drivers from overseas get alot of stick but this boy has done it the british way and gets my respect so hopefully with this in mind he may get the help he needs cheers gogzy for replies as am from merseyside i dont no a thing about the said company but all info is good info,

of infact any haulage companies looking for a good professional driver to hire he is your man, the closer to swansea the better but he would be an asset to any firm…by the way am not his agent :laughing: