Ltd company???

Hi All

Only me again lol … have read a couple of comments on setting up a ltd company and seen the pay rate can be more, also mentioned is that you can then claim tax for your training costs.Is it worth it does it work out better or just hard work etc whats the difference■■? Any info would be great… you knowledgeable people■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi,

I have seen the posts. I am hoping to get it coveredby a p87 form for expenses. gets you the tax back on it.

I have heard drivers talk about Getting all of it back. Don’t know if that’s going ltd or just talk but haven’t found anything when looked

My personal feel is that going ltd having only one income stream - driving - does not generally make financial sense as the difference in rates is not huge enough to cover for taxes, accountants, ni, etc

However if you have / plan to have a second income, like a part time ebay business, you should be able to offset way more as a business expense. Watch your work times tho.

On the other hand i dont think there can be a one type fits all answer to this question as everyones personal circumstances differ

Priest:
My personal feel is that going ltd having only one income stream - driving - does not generally make financial sense as the difference in rates is not huge enough to cover for taxes, accountants, ni, etc

However if you have / plan to have a second income, like a part time ebay business, you should be able to offset way more as a business expense. Watch your work times tho.

On the other hand i dont think there can be a one type fits all answer to this question as everyones personal circumstances differ

A lot of good points there. A free assessment with an accountant might be a good idea.

I have seen the points about rates but nothing saying have to stay ltd. If you can save 3k of traing costs thats worth looking at doing a year, especially as have seen some posts that easier to get in as a newbie on ltd then going employed and closing the company down