Low bridge

was in london again today in 40ft triaxle closed couple artic on way down to balham sainburys . got there no problem but on way back i took i wrong turn off clapham commen and was heading down this road with a low bridge i was like oops where do i go from here .
Lucky some trafic warden walked past and helped swing it throught a few side roads , very scary experiance.
What do u guys do when u get in this situation im sure this happens often :question:

check your route and MAKE sure you dont go wrong itll come over time you rend to learn where low bridges are

Dont go ANYWHERE without your Truckers Atlas…the one with the low bridges marked on it. Plan your route, & plan a second route, just in case!
T.■■

i had a route palnned out from depot to store but i got a bit confused on one way system so took wrong turn…
Just wandered what would u guys do if u had come across a low bridge do u call the police or what??

Stop, cause havoc, and back as far as you have to…there’s nothing else you can do… :open_mouth:
Can’t say I’ve ever had to call the police, mind…usually there’ll be someone about only too willing to make themselves feel important by playing “traffic marshal”.

It has to be said, even with a well planned route and a bridge-height map, you will still have this problem from time to time. Maps aren’t infallible, and nor are Council signs. :unamused: :wink:

what about duck

oops im becoming cynical like some one said i would lol
aint got to bitter and twisted yet though

sorry i only passed my c1 today

hey dont worry about being synical im laughting now about it just not at time some of the roads in london classified as A roads but have some very low bridges on them