Low bridge with hidden signs

Today I had a drop and initially my sat nav said there was no truck route available to it. I looked on google and saw a railway bridge just before the drop so I zoomed in on street view and there were no height signs on the bridge. I thought must be 16’6 then, but I changed my height in the sat nav down to the height of trailer I actually had (I normally leave it set on the highest trailer height my company use just in case I was to forget to put it back), once I made the change it then had no issue and gave me a truck route.

I checked my atlas also but being not even a B road it wasn’t on my atlas.

So anyway I got to the bridge and just like on the Google picture there was no height sign on the bridge, but then I noticed a sign about half the height of a speed limit sign, and partially covered by a bush was a sign saying 15’6. There was a sign at the end of the road saying it as well, but it was quite a busy looking sign with loads of info on and could potentially be so busy you could miss the bridge height part of it.

You could almost excuse someone hitting it, it was so poorly marked out with warning signs. On the top of that even though it was 15’6 it looked way higher.