Low Bridge Map

Is it just me, or are there ‘bridges’ marked on there, that don’t actually exist ?

E.g. #1632, 15’9 - B8050 Park Rd - Milngavie - Glasgow G62

There ain’t no bridge there, nor low wires, or any other height restriction :question:

DJC:
Well, compared to truck atlases it’s got a good majority of them, and free of charge.

I’ve just found 2 local to me that aren’t listed on there though. One at 11’ 9" another at 8’ 9"

I think the purchase of an atlas would be a safer bet mate

Blackwall Tunnel northbound shown as 13’3", It has been changed to 13’0" if anyone is using this guide.

Otherwise pretty accurate, a nice help if you are green to the area

Dieseldoforme:
Treat yourself.

TomTom Truck 5150 is the real deal.

Providing the HDTraffic is kept up to speed…M42 entry slip from M40 was closed the other night due to a lorry fire, matrix signs from j9/10 were saying so but HDT still tried to send me off there. HDT is certainly not the ‘be all and end all’ of traffic info. Can the user add/remove traffic info on these units, like removing warnings for events that aren’t there and adding ones that aren’t?

We use all these driving aids-Satnavs,Apps,Maps Google, Radio Reports, Matrix Signs etc, etc, but you still need the ‘FORCE’ occasionally ! LOL.

Good map that google low bridge map

Where’d you find that Martin ?

redbob:
I live in St.Helens and already I can see 5 low bridges that are not on there

bit contradictory :grimacing:

Just checked 3 bridges on the map that are local to me

One does not exist and never has (0453 A21 Bohemia Rd, Hastings)

One is now unrestricted after a bridge replacement (1673 - 15’9 - Bexhill Rd - St Leonards on Sea)

And one is marked in Hastings on the Map but the information box says Market Drayton! (0454 - 12’9 - Cornwallis Terrance - Market Drayton)
(It is in Hastings, not Market Drayton)

Three out of three wrong! Nice idea though :unamused:

Dav1d:
Where’d you find that Martin ?

What ! The Force or the Bridge Map ?

The force is just something that comes with the Jedi Training.

The Bridge map ! I think I just googled Bridge Heights & found it.
(Can’t remember really ! It was booked marked on my laptop !)